2015-2017 GMC Canyon Hard Folding Tonneau Cover/Rack Combo (6' Bed) | BAKFlip CS-F1 - 72125BT
The BAKFlip CS-F1 model 72125BT - A fiberglass folding tonneau cover for your 2015-2017 GMC Canyon truck bed. The BAK-72125BT-1 model combines the top selling BakFlip F1 GMC Canyon truck bed cover with a sliding rack to create the ultimate solution that will provide an outstanding utility to your pick-up truck. Load it, lock it, stack it, haul it. The BAKFlip CS-F1 fiberglass tonneau rack combo provides incredibe value. Made in the USA!
Brand: BAK Industries
Model: BAKFlip CS-F1 72125BT
Tonneau Type: Hard Folding Truck Bed Covers/Rack Combo
Material: Fiberglass Folding/FRP Impregnated
Vehicle Application: 2015-2017 GMC Canyon
Vehicle Years: 2015, 2016, 2017
Truck Bed Size: 71.5 inch approx. 6’ - Standard Bed
Cab Types: Reg. Cab/Ext. Cab
Optional Truck Bed Tool Box: BAKBox 2 92125
Optional Truck Bed Liner: BedRug Bed Liner BRB15SBK
The BAKFlip CS-F1 model 72125BT is custom designed to fit your 2015-2017 GMC Canyon (reg. cab/ext. cab) and combines the best folding tonneau cover on the market with an infinitely useful sliding rack that can support 500 lb. of weight. Now you get to lock up your valuables under your hard cover, access your whole truck bed whenever you neeed it and have the awesome luxury of a sliding rack whenever you need it too. This tonneau cover is outstanding for sports enthusiasts like Kayakers, surfers skiers and bikers. It's also a fantastic contractors solution. Lock up your tools, carry your ladders or conduit and still be able to use your entire truck bed whenever, wherever! The BAKFlip CS-F1 is constructed of all aluminum tonneau cover panels, aluminum cross members and powder coated stainless steel uprights. It is very strong and built to last as long as your GMC Canyon truck does. The tonneau cover and rack system clamps on without any drilling and uninstalls in just minutes. You can enjoy a sleek contemporary styled truck or slide on the racks for a full blown rig that lets you use your truck on a level never before possible.
BAKFlip CS-F1 - Fiberglass Folding Tonneau Cover/Rack System Combo Specifications
- Pick-Up Truck Application: GMC Canyon, Reg. Cab/Ext. Cab
- Sub-Models: LT, Z71, ZQ8
- Trim Packages: Work Truck, WT, 1LT, 2LT, 3LT
- Truck Bed Specs: 6’ Standard Bed
- Pick-Up Truck Years: 2015, 2016, 2017
- Drivetrain: 4x4 Wheel Drive, 4x2 Wheel Drive
- The new BakFlip CS-F1 is the most advanced tonneau cover on the market!
- The Textured surface is UV-protected and stays cool to the touch and resists cracks, warping, fading, rust and corrosion.
- The BakFlip F1 is stronger and lighter than previous BakFlip models thanks to its fiberglass-reinforced polymer top with aluminum underside.
- Your BakFlipF1 won't shrink or expand with the changing temperature and its 100% weatherproof, rain and snow are no match for the tongue and groove weather stripping.
- High-tech laminate design shoulders up to 270 lbs of evenly distributed weight.
- The super-dense EPS core is laminated with Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer on top, epoxy-coated aluminum underneath.
- Panels connect with a seamless rubber sealdesigned to outlast your truck and never leak
- Locking knurled knobs have replaced simple nuts for easy tool-free on and off capabilities. All you need to install a cover is a single wrench and 5 minutes.
- Your BAK BakFlip F1 Tonneau Cover is built in the USA and is backed by a 2-year warranty.
BAKFlip CS-F1 72125BT - Fiberglass Folding Tonneau Cover/Rack System Combo Videos
BAKFlip CS-F1 72125BT - Fiberglass Folding Tonneau Cover/Rack System Combo Documents:
- BAK Industries
- Tonneau Covers - Rack Integrated Tonneau Covers - BAKFlip CS-F1
- GMC Trucks - GMC Canyon - 2015 GMC Canyon Ext. Cab
- GMC Trucks - GMC Canyon - 2015 GMC Canyon Reg. Cab
- GMC Trucks - GMC Canyon - 2016 GMC Canyon Ext. Cab
- GMC Trucks - GMC Canyon - 2016 GMC Canyon Reg. Cab
- GMC Trucks - GMC Canyon - 2017 GMC Canyon Ext. Cab
- GMC Trucks - GMC Canyon - 2017 GMC Canyon Reg. Cab
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.